JOIN OUR TRIBE!
Do you strive for excellence? Do you embrace innovation? Do you fight with fairness and respect?
We are an exciting new gaming company based in Barcelona. Our innovative sports betting and casino games will rock your world. We have a burning desire to make gaming great entertainment and socially acceptable. We want it to be fun for our customers and our teams. We are BetWarrior.
We welcome passionate warriors and are currently looking for a CRM Manager who will help us build great Sports and Casino campaigns to drive engagement and customer loyalty in our South American markets.
What you can expect from us and your role:
● You will work closely with the Director of Finance, Analytics and CRM to plan and grown the CRM function in order to deliver on agreed upon business goals and KPIs
● Responsibility for strategy and planning of CRM activities (communications and promotions) across markets, products, player segments, channels and devices
● Ownership of the CRM Calendar across markets and of resource management to ensure that projects are delivered on time across various teams
● Responsibility for designing effective working processes in collaboration with other teams, such as Design, Product, and Analytics in order to ensure campaigns are optimally structured, and deliver exceptional customer experiences
● You will work with Tech and Analytics to help drive the procurement and implementation of new CRM tools and systems which will allow us to operate a highly competitive CRM offering across products, channels and devices
● You will be proactive at bringing new ideas to meet customer needs, working closely with Customer Care, Analytics and other functions to gain actionable insights
● You will work with the Marketing department to assist with promotional events to attract new customers
● You will implement a data driven, segmented approach so customers receive relevant and engaging campaigns which are optimised via ongoing AB testing to maximise lifetime value
● A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities
● A vibrant start-up work environment in sunny Barcelona
What we expect from you:
● You bring passion and innovation
● You have a strong management background in Sports and/or Casino CRM
● Experience with planning and delivering campaigns using multi-channel marketing platforms, e.g. IBM, Salesforce, Optimove, and Xtremepush
● Knowledge of the South American online gaming market, products and customers a plus
● Highly motivated with the ability to manage and direct self to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation
● Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
● Strong time management, organisation and analytical skills
● Good communication skills in written and spoken English. Spanish and/or Portuguese skills are essential
● Relevant academic degree or qualification
We also expect you to embody the BetWarrior values:
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY – For your actions and progress, for our internal and external community
BE FAIR – Treat others like you want to be treated
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE – In your own performance and in ensuring the quality of our products and service
NURTURE HONESTY – Walk the talk and always encourage openness
EMBRACE INNOVATION – Explore creative opportunities and love the unconventional
HAVE FUN – Make gaming great entertainment and our workplace exciting
Find out more about us at www.betwarrior.com
We look forward to hearing from you!