JOIN OUR TRIBE!
Do you strive for excellence? Do you embrace innovation? Do you fight with fairness and respect?
We are an exciting new gaming company based in Barcelona. Our innovative sports betting and casino games will rock your world. We have a burning desire to make gaming great entertainment and socially acceptable. We want it to be fun for our customers and our teams. We are BetWarrior.
We welcome passionate warriors and are currently looking for a Sportsbook Manager. The role comes with a competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities and reports directly to the Director of Product and Technology.
What you can expect from us and your role:
- Responsibility for ensuring that the site is updated and maintained, making sure it is always locally relevant.
- Ownership of creating and driving the scheduling of events to be published, pushed and promoted.
- You will present Marketing and CRM with suggestions and recommendations on the most interesting sports events, promotions and product releases for Sportsbook.
- You will work with the Marketing and CRM teams to create the best offers and campaigns for the company’s sports customers suitable for local markets.
- You will work in collaboration and consultation with external technology providers and related support functions for the design and delivery of the BetWarrior sports betting product
- Responsibility for limiting BetWarrior’s exposure by monitoring risk and implementing risk management policies in conjunction with BetWarrior’s sports betting provider.
- Ownership of optimising revenue potential by identifying UX improvements and new product development opportunities.
- You will write business requirements which help BetWarrior ensure that the product develops above market trends.
- You will work closely with the Product and Operations teams to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximising usability and accessibility across all devices.
- You will be a role model for the sports product across departments and the contact person for sports related questions.
- Responsibility for regular analyses of competitor activity with regards to product development, promotions and positioning.
- Responsibility for keeping up to date with industry news, sportsbook product innovation and overall emerging and mobile technologies.
- You will build collaborative working relationships across the Organisation and with external providers to ensure effective and efficient delivery against targets.
- A vibrant start-up work environment in sunny Barcelona.
What we expect from you:
- You will be a champion of the customer and be passionate about continuously improving the BetWarrior experience
- Proven track record of managing successful technology products and systems from initial concept to launch
- A passion for sports and driven to deliver the best betting experience in the market
- Proven ability to generate significant incremental revenues
- Experience with defining and prioritising product features and scope
- Knowledge of the online gaming market, products and customers a plus
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage and direct self to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively across diverse teams
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and managing effective business relationships, preferably in an online environment
- Educated to degree level or with relevant industry qualification
- Product Management training and qualifications desirable
- A strong understanding of agile software development a requirement
- Ability to travel domestically and overseas. International work experience desirable
We also expect you to embody the BetWarrior values:
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY – For your actions and progress, for our internal and external community
BE FAIR – Treat others like you want to be treated
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE – In your own performance and in ensuring the quality of our products and service
NURTURE HONESTY – Walk the talk and always encourage openness
EMBRACE INNOVATION – Explore creative opportunities and love the unconventional
HAVE FUN – Make gaming great entertainment and our workplace exciting
Find out more about us at www.betwarrior.com
We look forward to hearing from you!