JOIN OUR TRIBE!
Do you strive for excellence? Do you embrace innovation? Do you fight with fairness and respect?
We are an exciting new gaming company based in Sitges, Barcelona. Our innovative sports betting and casino games will rock your world. We have a burning desire to make gaming great entertainment and socially acceptable. We want it to be fun for our customers and our teams. We are BetWarrior.
We welcome passionate warriors and are currently looking for an Office & Administration Coordinator.
What you can expect from us and your role:
- You will provide administrative assistance to our Legal, Human Resources and Executive Teams.
- You will support our Head of Legal with managing the legal filing system, reviewing and drafting simple legal documents, carrying out legal research and dealing with KYC requests from external parties.
- You will support our Head of Human Resources with researching relevant candidates, responding to applicants and recruitment agencies, booking interviews including any potential travel arrangements, requesting key documentation and assisting with onboarding new hires effectively.
- You will support our Executive Team with booking meetings and general calendar management.
- You will be a key facilitator in making our office a great work environment. You will engage with our local providers and ensure our supplies are stocked.
- Responsibility for responding to our general emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities.
- A vibrant start-up work environment in sunny Sitges.
What we expect from you:
- You are reliable, well-structured and have great attention to detail
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills
- You are highly motivated and have a flexible can-do mentality
- You are an excellent team player who will contribute actively to our BetWarrior spirit
- Fluent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Spanish
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role
- Relevant training and qualifications
- Full or part time commitment depending on the candidate
We also expect you to embody the BetWarrior values:
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY – For your actions and progress, for our internal and external community
BE FAIR – Treat others like you want to be treated
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE – In your own performance and in ensuring the quality of our products and service
NURTURE HONESTY – Walk the talk and always encourage openness
EMBRACE INNOVATION – Explore creative opportunities and love the unconventional
HAVE FUN – Make gaming great entertainment and our workplace exciting
Find out more about us at www.betwarrior.com
We look forward to hearing from you!