JOIN OUR TRIBE!
Do you strive for excellence? Do you embrace innovation? Do you fight with fairness and respect?
We are an exciting new gaming company based in Barcelona. Our innovative sports betting and casino games will rock your world. We have a burning desire to make gaming great entertainment and socially acceptable. We want it to be fun for our customers and our teams. We are BetWarrior.
We welcome passionate warriors and are currently looking for a Customer Care Executive who will help us provide excellent support for our players.
What you can expect from us and your role:
- Ownership of providing top of the bill customer support to our highly demanding customer base
- Responsibility for taking action on daily issues in systems, sites, hardware, procedures, campaigns, and products – and escalating appropriately
- You will interact with, provide feedback to, and nurture a high quality relationship with not only the end customer, but also your colleagues by embracing and supporting the BetWarrior culture and team spirit
- You will engage in a close and pro-active collaboration with the other operational teams, such as Fraud & Risk, Responsible Gaming, PSP, Marketing, and CRM in order to remain aware of our product offering
- You will be actively involved in providing input for and implementing improvements to our Customer Care operations, policies and procedures
- Responsibility for assisting your direct manager with various tasks and projects for customer support and responsible gaming, including processing customer pay-outs, verification and any issues
- Ownership of consistently meeting your quality and quantity KPIs
- You will acquire a thorough understanding of our campaigns, promotions, and product offering, including specific functions for Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook
- You will have opportunities to learn and grow within a rapidly developing company
- A dynamic organisation reflected in the balance of hands-on operations and strategic development to support fast growth and high quality standards
- A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities
- A vibrant start-up work environment in sunny Barcelona
What we expect from you:
- You are passionate about providing customer care and bring a can-do attitude to help continuously improve the BetWarrior experience
- You display a high degree of empathy and a caring approach to deliver a top notch customer support service
- You are reliable and have excellent detail-orientation
- You have a keen interest in e-gaming and a willingness to learn and improve
- You are highly motivated and have a flexible attitude towards rotating, shift-based working hours
- You have knowledge of the online gaming market, products and customers
- Fluent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English, as well as Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese
- Excellent team player with the ability to meet challenging targets
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Care operations in an online environment, preferably gaming
- Relevant academic degree or qualification
We also expect you to embody the BetWarrior values:
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY – For your actions and progress, for our internal and external community
BE FAIR – Treat others like you want to be treated
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE – In your own performance and in ensuring the quality of our products and service
NURTURE HONESTY – Walk the talk and always encourage openness
EMBRACE INNOVATION – Explore creative opportunities and love the unconventional
HAVE FUN – Make gaming great entertainment and our workplace exciting
Find out more about us at www.betwarrior.com
We look forward to hearing from you!